Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I hope Gus makes subs early today instead of leaving it late. If we score 0 goals in 3 games it's beyond a joke. JFC, LuaLua and Barker on 60 minutes

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No. That would imply that we have gone behind in every game since Donny at home last season.

I see what you mean. Then someone needs to find out how may times then we have gone behind to the opening goal since Donny..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes, but how many have we actually been behind in and not come back to win (too many, obviously). :(

It still amazes me that people band that 70 odd game stat about when really it's about 30..!

Still not good tho.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Other than the Cardiff Alamo job, the away form is shocking and undeserving of top 6.

BBC showing 1 attempt against Barnsley's 4.
Even the divisions worst clubs have worked us out.

Yep, lost 5 from 18 lol

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Sorry Warren, but what are you trying to say.....Buckley did everything right or didn't do everything right

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
poyet has been found out with his plan a by teams and he has no plan b

Maybe Ben Drew is the answer. His tactical nous might be better than Poyet's, and he wouldn't prostitute himself for the Chelsea job at every available opportunity.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
C'mon lads the 1st rule is you have to have shots at goal to score ffs, we might as well go 2 up front give Barker a shot because nothing doing with just 1

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Calde clattered for the 2nd time in a couple of minutes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here