Barnsley vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Rubbish.

The team we have playing tonight should be good enough to beat Barnsley. Vicente will be fitter, mentally and physically, for Palace. Yes we've done OK without him, but he is as good as it gets in this division. Surely you'd prefer us to start against Palace with him in the team. He could destroy them!

I enjoy watching him play, no doubt about it. But that said, he's not even played 1 in 3 for us this season, and I can't imagine having him on the physio's table/psychologists chair comes all that cheaply. On his day, he's a beast, but its the regularity of those days thats a pain in the bum. I've no doubt if the championship was a summer league we'd see him week in, week out, but it's not.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Just opened my second bottle of New Zealands finest :whisky: (when are they gonna get a wine drinking smilie?) Sitting listening to the wireless with fingers poised over the keyboard.
Apologies now if it gets a bit sweary later on :thumbsup:

On Tapatalk the smiley doesn't come up, just reads as "my second bottle New Zealand finest whiskey"
Firstly does New Zealand distill whiskey?
Secondly, I know it gets nervy when Albion play, but you can't half tuck the scotch away fella :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports