Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Maybe not. But the ref ain't helped tonight. Yes I do wear my heart on my sleeve which is why I shouldn't post on nsc when emotions are running high.

But you cant do that its in your blood!!! and thats why this board is great!
We HAD crap refs many times,but dont all teams,sometimes we get blinkered mate,like you ,i follow the club all over,but where i sit,out of 8 seats,no one really thought we were good enough,and thats the plain truth.....still wont stop me shouting myself hoarse and going away,keep smiling mate it could be a lot worse.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think you should add yourself to your increasingly large ignore list for that negative comment.

If TB was at the game tonight I think he could be like minded.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Watch this space- we will beat Palace, Forest and Charlton, then what will the negatives say? (I am not on any medication)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I might buy some golf balls as a gift.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
:cry:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Still possible but we really know how to make it hard for ourselves don't we.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
But you cant do that its in your blood!!! and thats why this board is great!
We HAD crap refs many times,but dont all teams,sometimes we get blinkered mate,like you ,i follow the club all over,but where i sit,out of 8 seats,no one really thought we were good enough,and thats the plain truth.....still wont stop me shouting myself hoarse and going away,keep smiling mate it could be a lot worse.

Cheers pal. We've had another great season in my eyes, I'm full of positivity. Apart from this precise moment...! I'll be fine tomorrow :)

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I just hope Gus now realizes the importance of Sunday's game against Palace, just for the fans' sake, that a home defeat against the Scum will not be acceptable, like last season's home capitulation, despite taking the lead in that game!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I miscounted.

That was game 42, not game 41, that we had fallen behind in and failed to win.

In this league though it is a bit of a meaningless statistic as opposition sides are unlikely to collapse and concede more goals than they've scored after taking an initial lead.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In this league though it is a bit of a meaningless statistic as opposition sides are unlikely to collapse and concede more goals than they've scored after taking an initial lead.

Just realised I didn't miscount, I just didn't include the doncaster game last time, since we won that one.

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
Jesus what a load of old shit!!! It's these kind of games we really have to be winning. I still have little doubt will be fired up for Sunday but what a shit run of form to be going into the big one.

Not so sure that, apart from El Abd. the continental element of the team are aware of the rivalry between us and Palarse - maybe Hammond and Crofts will be able to advise them. That said i do believe that the crowd will be behind the team and hopefully that will rub off on these players. Results like tonight are a bit of a shi**er but we just hope that Gus gets the players focused for what will be the most important make or break game this season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The positive thing to think about tonight is that tomorrow morning you will still wake up as an Albion fan :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here