Barnsley v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
another question Big Stevie Foster ,
Do you get a point for putting OTHER RESULT for the Huddersfield game I wanted to put 4-1 but that scoreline wasn't on the poll so clicked on other result am I not worthy of another point or am I pushing my luck now

Did you put 4-1 on the thread?

another question Big Stevie Foster ,
Do you get a point for putting OTHER RESULT for the Huddersfield game I wanted to put 4-1 but that scoreline wasn't on the poll so clicked on other result am I not worthy of another point or am I pushing my luck now

You only get a point if you correctly predict the right score. If you click on other, you have to let me know the right score eg 4-1.

This is clearly laid out in the FA Articles of Association of the Chumley Warner rule book, section 12, paragraph 3b, ratified in 1899 of the inaugural score predictor rule book:ffsparr:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
You only get a point if you correctly predict the right score. If you click on other, you have to let me know the right score eg 4-1.

This is clearly laid out in the FA Articles of Association of the Chumley Warner rule book, section 12, paragraph 3b, ratified in 1899 of the inaugural score predictor rule book:ffsparr:
thanks for clearing that up big stevie foster I shall now go about my business and be grateful for my 1 point + my one merit point

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
0-0: the uncertainty will not go away until our penultimate match. This will be one of our 0-5 shots on goal matches where we're kind of hanging on and hoping for a 30 yarder from Vicente or a Spanish Dave penalty. Hope to be completely and utterly wrong.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
The season is over & Barnsley will win, followed by our nose being rubbed into the muck by Palace.

We have been light weight up front this & last season.

Where will the goals come from .......

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The season is over & Barnsley will win, followed by our nose being rubbed into the muck by Palace.

We have been light weight up front this & last season.

Where will the goals come from .......

Where have the last 10-15 goals come from? Vicente, Lopez, Orlandi and Ulloa. All are fit.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
is this the biggest game of the season for us so far. I think it is. On paper a win, on paper an easy win.

but the weather and pitch are going to play a huge part in this and I think we wont be able to play our free passing football. gonna be tough and I think the home team are going to nick this 2-1. gutted.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Barnsley 2 1 BHA

Our season will be over come tea time Sunday. Hope I am wrong.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
1-0 defeat to Barnsley ,win against Palace and 75 points after 46 games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here