Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley Tickets

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Just bought 2 tickets for the Albion invasion of Oakwell...chuffed to get them 6 minutes before they are meant to be up for sale...does anyone think we will sell all 5,500? Hopefully (and most probably) there will be a lot to play for come April 28th!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just got our 3 :O

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
Seems there is no price for juniors online, only U18s - I heard there was another price band for U10s... Is this right? If not £18 for a 7 yr old is poor form.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
We'll probably sell about 500 until the week before, then if we need a win to make the play-offs we'll sell the rest very quickly.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Just got our 2...really chuffed, even if there's nothing to play for it will be a cracking end to a fantastic season!:)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seems there is no price for juniors online, only U18s - I heard there was another price band for U10s... Is this right? If not £18 for a 7 yr old is poor form.

U12s are £7 but tickets are only available at The Amex ticket office or on the phone and the child has to be accompanied by an paying adult/senior citizen.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ah - cool thanks; hope we don't sell out too soon...

look on the official club website for ticket office opening hours (and phonelines) over Easter.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Just got mine as well. Think there'll be a lot there whatever, but if we need a result wouldn't be surprised to see it sell out.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
the 12.30 kick-off time doesn't help, since I'm fairly new to the country the only "last day of the season" away game I've been to was when Dunky made his debut performance (my MoM) at MK Dons a few years ago and we had nothing to play for. Whats the atmosphere/energy like when theres all to play for? I can imagine people constantly checking scores on mobiles and relaying messages around the crowd.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Ordered mine! :clap:

Grateful to Club for recognising that they have Northern exiles no less loyal in their way than local season ticket holders ...

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Purchased mine (first away game of season *bad fan*)

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Might leave it for a few days before getting mine - always buy early and seats are usually crap - will be a free-for-all if we only sell half the allocation anyway.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
have to wait until nearer the time as wife is due to drop on april 30th.although its looking like a c section at the moment so albions newest fan maybe with us the week before.which means i might be able to go to barnsley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here