Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnet

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
Survive yet again after leaving it to the last game.

Is it me or do they do this every year!?

Congrats to them though.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Lincoln were midtable a few months ago, they've sunk like a stone.

Would have preferred Barnet to go down but that's an amazing escape. Martin Allen will doubtlessly claim it as his own work.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I know it is about watching your local club, but credit to the fans than stick with them. One quick jaunt in the old third division and much the rest of their existence being at the wrong end of the football league or the conference.

England historical attendance and performance

They may struggle to hold onto Izale McLeod.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
One of my best mates is a big Barnet fan - beaming tonight!

Delighted for those loyal fans, especially for all those involved in the 'Keep Barnet Alive' campaign.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Supporters of teams like barnet or orient you do have to respect with such big teams they could easily support like Arsenal of West Ham.

Well done

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Just seen this so apologies for fixtures on my euphoria thread!

It's been an awful season with FIVE different managers - Mark Stimson, Paul Fairclough, Martin Allen, Giuliano Grazioli and Lawrie Sanchez (pulling the strings in the last four matches but not taking the credit for a great escape).

Today was incredible. I've never known an atmosphere like it. Jude Stirling is the lower league Rory Delap with his long throw-ins! Tommy Fraser seemed resigned to finding a new club in the summer and it looks like Joey Devera will join Crawley with Izale McLeod possibly joining Notts County. I'm ready for a break from football and look forward to clubs slogging it out in the play-offs! Hope Accrington go up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here