Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes is the worst player brighton have had eveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr

danpumphrey

Nov 18, 2012
Iv been sayin over n over just how bad he is. Can not beleive he still makes it in the team. I would love someone to reply and tell hes good after another performance like today..carthorse/prat, should have written on his back

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Iv been sayin over n over just how bad he is. Can not beleive he still makes it in the team. I would love someone to reply and tell hes good after another performance like today..carthorse/prat, should have written on his back

u never watched lamie robertson did you

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
he doesn't even come into the top 100 worst players we've ever had, let alone THE worst.

FFS!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
PALACE.

Walk away chaps..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Feck off you dick brain

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

How did you get on at Leeds today?

danpumphrey

Nov 18, 2012
Honestly what games have you been watchinh...he is beyond bad..misses sitter after sitter and baecause everyone wants to support the team they say hes ok leave him alone. If he does get subbed he gets the hump, i wouldnt employ him to put the balls bk in the bag or clean the toilets. Anyone whos thinks he ok, please explain to me what he has dne. U can go bk to when he was 5..hes been shite since then

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
He is nowhere near the worst player we have had but that penalty follow up miss was a disgrace. He also pulled out of a challenge midway through the first half which was annoying

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Honestly what games have you been watchinh...he is beyond bad..misses sitter after sitter and baecause everyone wants to support the team they say hes ok leave him alone. If he does get subbed he gets the hump, i wouldnt employ him to put the balls bk in the bag or clean the toilets. Anyone whos thinks he ok, please explain to me what he has dne. U can go bk to when he was 5..hes been shite since then

I'd go back to school and learn to write if I were you

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
No. We've had worse players than him. But rephrased, worst regular starter for the team for the past 10 years, certainly under Poyet, then you might have a thread.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Cock.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
So is your command of the English language!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Change your name to numpty...what you know about football you could write on the back of a postage stamp....and still have room for the Holy Bible

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here