Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bargain TV for sale at Costco....

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I wouldn't pay that much for a TV that only has 2 HDMI 1.4a inputs. Most TV's are sporting 3 or 4 HDMI inputs (one with ARC) and the newest HDMI spec is now 2.0 which supports 18Gb/sec bandwith whereas 1.4a is a mere 10Gb/sec.

Blimey, you must be a hoot at parties!

You could have ended that sentence after the 8th word......you live in Grimsby. You could buy the whole town for £600k and probably get some change!

If you were that way inclined that you felt the need to spend £600k on a telly would you really do it through costco? Still I bet it's driven them quite a bit of viral traffic.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
As long as it has the correct input for my new console : pong.jpeg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Because it weighs so much a survey is needed to see if the floor in you house is strong enough to support it and there is a solid wall to place it up against. They actually use a hoist to manoeuvre it from the delivery truck and into the house and then to the room where it will be positioned.

So you don't get to keep the four fellas, then? :moo:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I am going to Costco in Southampton this afternoon. If I see one, I wondered about pushing it over to see how tough it is. If it breaks, I won't buy one.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's more of a bedroom TV, the living room needs an IMAX.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I am going to Costco in Southampton this afternoon. If I see one, I wondered about pushing it over to see how tough it is. If it breaks, I won't buy one.

They didn't have one on display. How can they expect you to buy something at that price if you can't check it out?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
152" is gonna be about 8ft x 10ft - most residential house ceilings are 7ft 6in so this ain't likely to be going in a house or a bedroom of any std spec gaff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here