Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona vs psg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You're right, Barca being there again is so dull, especially considering that none of the other three have ever made it there or won it before....oh, wait. :rolleyes:

I agree with you two.

Those donkeys, Messi, Iniesta, Alves, Xavi and Alba, bore me to tears.

Would rather the title go to those 'cheaply' assembled underdogs Real or Bayern.

fannybreath

Feb 26, 2013
I agree with you two.

Those donkeys, Messi, Iniesta, Alves, Xavi and Alba, bore me to tears.

Would rather the title go to those 'cheaply' assembled underdogs Real or Bayern.

Barcelona style bores me now, I dont find it exciting to watch at all. All they do is waste time and dive, when they are leading. All their players are vvankers.

Did u find barcelona exciting yesterday? PSG were more exciting when they attacked, and theyre bullshit.
Tippy tappy football is boring in my eyes.
Id rather win playing exciting counter attacking football tbh.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I've always had this stupid hatred of the champions league final being against 2 teams from the same country.

I think it adds to the magic to have a Germany spain final so hopefully Real and Barca will draw each other in the semis.

For a completely (perhaps overly) pure view I would probably suggest I want Real in the final over Barca as they were last years Champions even though I much prefer Barca. I just think a Real/Bayern final could be brilliant.

Also, is it physically possible to not LOVE Dortmund. They're just bloody lovely, aren't they?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Best national sides and club teams in the world. I might just become Spanish or German.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Xavi completed all 96 passes he attempted last night, the first time since Opta have been recording these things that it's been done in the Champions League.

Very impressed with Marco Verratti of PSG, he's definitely in the Xavi mould.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Best national sides and club teams in the world. I might just become Spanish or German.

On a different topic, isn't it a shame the English, German, Italian and Spanish leagues are all basically settled already.

Juve - 9 points clear
Bayern - 20 (TWENTY) points clear of DORTMUND. League won last weekend.
Barca - 13 points clear of REAL MADRID.
Man Utd - 12 points clear of MANCHESTER CITY

Mad year all round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here