Barcelona v Chelsea

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Villa Missing (twice)

Barcelona showed there inflexibility tonight. They are incapable of changing their game to a just f'cking lump it in style.

Herculian task for Chelsea

The 6-3-0 is difficult to play against. They need just that bit more quality in the final third (where have I heard that before?)

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Neither did Neville. Barca lost, deal with it!

Yes he did, literally. From Torres picking the ball up to putting it in the net was one long, continuous orgasm moan.

As for dealing with it, how many more times do I have to say that I give Chelsea full credit for the result?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This. I hate the Barcelona adulation.

Same as.

This Barca team has started to believe it's own media bullshit. It's no good having all that posession if you've got no defenders and can't play through 10 very organised opposition players with a game plan. If you watch spanish football most teams are already beaten before they walk on the pitch at the nou camp.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Well done Chelsea. Called the Torres goal on twitter 10 minutes before he scored. Feel sorry for Newcastle if they get forth and chelseamwin it now..

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Same as.

This Barca team has started to believe it's own media bullshit. It's no good having all that posession if you've got no defenders and can't play through 10 very organised opposition players with a game plan. If you watch spanish football most teams are already beaten before they walk on the pitch at the nou camp.

Agreed

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Well done Chelsea. Bollocks to all the Barcelona ARSELICKING, they conceeded 2 goals against 10 men and a makeshift defence. Well done Chelsea :)

Agree. What were Chelsea supposed to do in a winning position with 10 men, no centre halves, go all out attack!? Fantastic performance, a bit of luck, but Barca shot shy I thought. Well done Chelsea.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Yes he did, literally. From Torres picking the ball up to putting it in the net was one long, continuous orgasm moan.

As for dealing with it, how many more times do I have to say that I give Chelsea full credit for the result?

Fair enough, I was watching it too and I didn't get that impression. He was just excited to have witnessed a great night of football going Chelsea's way.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Well done Chelsea. Called the Torres goal on twitter 10 minutes before he scored. Feel sorry for Newcastle if they get forth and chelseamwin it now..

That is a ridiculous rule. Anyrate, I fancied Bayern to win it from the start.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hope Chelsea are truly annihilated in the final. They are terrible to watch. People only like Barcelona as they're good? I like watching them because they play lovely football (which is incidently the style we are trying to emulate).Don't care if they lose but I know I'd much rather see them than Chelsea who are boring and play unattractive football. And as for English ha ha ha, English football died for me when the premier league came along. Having a couple of bit part Englishmen in the squad doesn't make the team English in my book.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How does RDM compare to Avram Grant? He got them to the final and that wasn't enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports