Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona v Chelsea

D

Deleted member 18477

Why don't people want the English team to win? this is a victory for English football.... I personally am well pleased!

For me, mainly because of Terry. I use to really like chelsea before the rat came along!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"congratulations. Did you get booked after the penalty? You are out of the final!" How to kill the moment, ITV style.

Fantastic - well done Chelsea !

Barcelona plus the referee couldn't beat a team with ten men at home. Useless Spanish pricks with their crap Palace shirts.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Fantastic - well done Chelsea !

Barcelona plus the referee couldn't beat a team with ten men at home. Useless Spanish pricks with their crap Palace shirts.

:clap:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I'm a Barca fan as most on here will know, but fair credit to Chelsea for that.

I've still no idea why Neville felt it appropriate to literally have an orgasm when Torres scored, mind.

Just echoing the sentiments of most other fans who were supporting Chelsea because were the only English club left in the competition. Chelsea had been up against it for the whole game and had just guaranteed a place in the final!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Why don't people want the English team to win? this is a victory for English football.... I personally am well pleased!

This. I hate the Barcelona adulation, surely it is the equivalent of being a Man Utd fan, people like them cause they are good.

I always like to support the under-dog, tonight Chelsea were 2 down with 10 men and they got through, fantastic stuff.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just echoing the sentiments of most other fans who were supporting Chelsea because were the only English club left in the competition. Chelsea had been up against it for the whole game and had just guaranteed a place in the final!

I don't think they all made orgasm noises though.

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011

Fair play to Neville too given Torres is a Kings Road scally

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Oh, really, what did English Football get out of this? Nothing. We don't even get the chance to win an extra place in the champions league next year, since if Chelsea win it this year, one of our other laces will be taken away. This is simply a victory for Chelsea FC.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I'm well chuffed for Chelsea. As much as I like to see them fail in the Premiership, to go to the Nou Camp with 10 men and with absolutely no hope is simply astounding.
Well played Chelsea.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
That was an absolutely fantastic game of football. Chelsea defended outstandingly and I for one am absolutely delighted they made it through! Fully deserved!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Jeff Shreeves is a shit. Why point out to Ivanovic live on tv that he won't be in the final?

Only mentioned it twice in 20 seconds.

Far from being any sort of supporter of Chelsea but well done especially after captain marvel screwed up

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
happy for Di Matteo more than anything, he deserves that job now...thoroughly enjoyed that match!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here