Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona v Chelsea

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The sad thing is that if Chelsea do somehow manage to hang on, it'll be seen as a brave rearguard action against the odds when, in fact, having Terry sent off has made no difference to their approach whatsoever. Ten men camped in their own penalty area.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Much as I don't want to, I've got a sneaking feeling Chelsea are going to do this. :(

Hopefully I'll be proven wrong though.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Patience Barca. I have lost the French stream.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Come on, Chelsea!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The sad thing is that if Chelsea do somehow manage to hang on, it'll be seen as a brave rearguard action against the odds when, in fact, having Terry sent off has made no difference to their approach whatsoever. Ten men camped in their own penalty area.

Can't say I blame them for there approach

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I can't see Barcelona scoring. Cue years of ITV and Sky harking back to the most amazing result in European club football since football was invented in 1992.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Messi hits the post just after Barca have one disallowed for offside....maybe lady luck is on their side tonight.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
f***ing sky player. All streams dodgey :(

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
If you live abroad you tend to want all English teams/athletes or whatever to do well. You can have no idea how much it meant to me when David Platt scored that injury time winner against Belgium in 1990, I went to work next day with a big smile :)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Messi hits the post just after Barca have one disallowed for offside....maybe lady luck is on their side tonight.

Did the replay show it as a save? I'm not listening to the commentary and only glanced up.

Both need to concentrate. This is the time when Barcelona are in danger of letting their heads drop because they can't see it happening, and Chelsea getting complacent because they can see it might happen.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So as it stands, Chelsea will be without Meireles, Terry, Ramires, Ivanovic and possibly Cahill for the Final.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Cheating Barcelona.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here