Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona v Chelsea

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
How do you work that out?

If Chelsea score one more, then Barca 'only' need two more to lead 4-3 on aggregate.

I mean Barca will have to score 3 in total.......... I got it wrong, Forgot Barca had scored 2 :facepalm: I keep thinking of the score on agg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I mean Barca will have to score 3 in total

That's not right either though.

If Chelsea score 1 more, and Barca score 3 in total then it'll be 3-3 on aggregate which means Chelsea will go through.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That rates as one of the stupidist things I have seen on a football pitch, I know Chelsea's game plan was to win ugly, but that was incredible.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Assume Terry will miss the final if they get there? Almost worth supporting them in that case just to piss him off.

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
I like Chelsea's game plan. All the Barca players will be worrying if it's their wife Terry is shagging, hence losing concentration and allowing Chelsea to triumph

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Chelsea aren't just playing for the Champions League. If they don't win the competition, there is a good chance they won't be in the Champions League next season. A lot is riding on this.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Looks a harsh one to me tbh, and probably justice done as Messi rattles the bar.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hahahahha!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here