Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona Tickets

Cheshire Seagull

Man Mountain
May 22, 2004
Chester
I'm off to Barcelona and hoping to take in the match against Athletic Bilbao next weekend. However I don't know whether to try to sort out a ticket in advance or wait til I get there on Thursday?

This website http://www.barcelona-football-tickets.com/ seems to offer tickets at reasonable prices and can deliver them to your hotel. Alternatively, I could just go to the ground to get a ticket?

Is anyone who has been before able to advise either way which might be best?

Thanks in advance.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills

Gluteus Maximus

Jul 10, 2003
Trumpton
I went against Osasuna in October, turned up on the evening and got offered cheaper tickets from season ticket holders left right and centre (this if you queue up at the ticket booth). I know people who bought in advance and paid a lot more. Bilbao won't be a sell out. My advice queue up on the evening, see what's offered and if no good just buy from the ticket booth.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
I went last March - you can get tickets from the ground up until the day before the game I believe. Even then you may be able to get them on the day. Only sells out for the really big games so no worries about getting tickets fro the game against Bilbao.

The stadium tour is well worth doing and you may get to see the players like we did. Got my tickets for the game at the end of the tour, well worth it.

Cheshire Seagull

Man Mountain
May 22, 2004
Chester
Thanks for the advice.

I'm going to do the stadium tour so I'll pop to the ticket office while I'm there.

I'd much rather be at Home Park though... :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here