Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona B

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
sev·er·al
[sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl]

adjective
being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.

Exactly my point it isn't more than 2 months yet is. It is 2 and a bit for a couple of weeks yet. Well done on proving me right I thank you. :D

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
75/30 = 2.5 which I think is greater that 2 making it several you sad little man!!!

So it's not 3 yet then...meaning it's still technically "a couple" rather than several as you are referring to "month's" as single units of time....

Please don't get andy at me as well. :(

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Oh dear lord. We really do have some bored people on here don't we? I must get my calculator out before posting next time.

But based on your original post, your use of the word 'several' is really the only thing worth discussing. At least that subject hasn't already been discussed more than several times in other threads.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
On the basis that it will take OG time to evaluate what he can offer Barcelona B players and what his requirements are, his definition of "several months" is probably in excess of 3.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Oscar had done what some people on here had hoped and signed 2 or 3 Spaniards then the likes of Rohan Ince, March and Jake F-C wouldn't have had a sniff of a game.

Patience is required. We just need to keep in the mix whilst seeing which kids are good enough and which aren't, then kick on after Christmas.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Might of already been mentioned, but I'm sure Oscar said in an interview he wants to work with British players first and foremost as they have a rep for hard work and are open to learning new things? I'm sure continental additions may be saved for the future (Maybe January?).

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If Oscar had done what some people on here had hoped and signed 2 or 3 Spaniards then the likes of Rohan Ince, March and Jake F-C wouldn't have had a sniff of a game.

Patience is required. We just need to keep in the mix whilst seeing which kids are good enough and which aren't, then kick on after Christmas.

Good post. This is how I see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here