Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barca v Munchen Bayer

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Exactly, I agree......you mugs just carry on......
You go watch 'impact players' paid a fortune and throwing themselves on the ground in a tantrum.

Its the English model that makes me puke......and I surely won't miss the some of the towering intellects in here.:tosser::tosser::tosser:

Of course the likes of Robben and Suarez at your two new favourite clubs NEVER throw themselves around do they. Nooooo. No sireee.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Of course the likes of Robben and Suarez at your two new favourite clubs NEVER throw themselves around do they. Nooooo. No sireee.

Yes but they do it in front of fans who've only paid a TENNER so it's fine.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bit of a long shot admittedly, but I don't suppose anybody's got a spare ticket for the second leg by any chance? Will swop for cash plus my entire duty free allowance. Cheers.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
So I assume when we are promoted, and our revenue rises, we'll lower our season ticket prices accordingly? Didn't think so.

That's not remotely what he's saying.

Clubs like Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid, Dortmund likely have waiting lists orders of magnitude larger than the maximum capacity at the Amex. Thus, figuratively speaking, they have an endless supply of people they can depend on to buy a ST. Owing to that they can charge much lower prices for parts of their ground.

For us to do the same we'd have to be playing in the PL, be in European competition, have a brand worldwide and the aforementioned 'infinite' waiting list.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
This morning, I revisited an old chestnut of an article regarding the cheapest season tickets at the two clubs concerned (and their supporter-ownership models), and have decided that I won't pay the prices asked for my 'experience' at the Amex any more.

If its really value for money you're after then bear in mind that we play 46 league matches* in the Championship as oppose to Bayerns 34 in the Bundesliga and Barcas 38 in La Liga. Now thats a bargain!! :thumbsup:

*Quality of football not guaranteed but I bet we have better pies

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Clubs like Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid, Dortmund likely have waiting lists orders of magnitude larger than the maximum capacity at the Amex. Thus, figuratively speaking, they have an endless supply of people they can depend on to buy a ST. Owing to that they can charge much lower prices for parts of their ground.

Surely if its a case of supply and demand then the prices would be much higher not lower?

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Bit of a long shot admittedly, but I don't suppose anybody's got a spare ticket for the second leg by any chance? Will swop for cash plus my entire duty free allowance. Cheers.

Are you sure? Gov.uk says this -

Although there are no limits to the alcohol and tobacco you can bring in from EU countries, you’re more likely to be asked questions if you have more than the amounts below.

Cigarettes

Cigars

Cigarillos

Tobacco
1kg

Beer
110 litres

Wine
90 litres

Spirits
10 litres

Fortified wine (eg sherry, port)
20 litres

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you can't afford the (brilliant) direct debit payments, then I genuinely feel for you. Being priced out of a sport you love is not nice.

But telling your son he can't go to the Albion any more because Bayern Munich and Barcelona have cheaper season tickets sounds absolutely mental to me.
Well said.

So I assume when we are promoted, and our revenue rises, we'll lower our season ticket prices accordingly? Didn't think so.
You're telling me that if we get promoted, we'll have revenue similar to Bayern Munich and Barca? Sweet!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are you giving up the Albion altogether or just your season tickets?
Well he said "It's been 40 yrs of interest, but I'm off", so I guess he's giving up the albion, because those in Spain and Germany get a better deal than us. I guess he'll be giving up food, drink and his house too, poor bugger

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Well he said "It's been 40 yrs of interest, but I'm off", so I guess he's giving up the albion, because those in Spain and Germany get a better deal than us. I guess he'll be giving up food, drink and his house too, poor bugger

And on the basis of ONE MATCH

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Are you sure? Gov.uk says this -

Although there are no limits to the alcohol and tobacco you can bring in from EU countries, you’re more likely to be asked questions if you have more than the amounts below.

Cigarettes

Cigars

Cigarillos

Tobacco
1kg

Beer
110 litres

Wine
90 litres

Spirits
10 litres

Fortified wine (eg sherry, port)
20 litres

:eek:

We're going to need a bigger baggage allowance... :down:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
This thread is bizarre. "I watched a football match, it was good. So I had a tantrum and gave up my season ticket because two of the richest clubs ON EARTH have cheaper tickets".

If you think supporting the Albion will ever be akin to Barca or Bayern, you're a mentalist. Or 5... Or mentally 5...

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Goodbye Hugh's Dad. NSC wont be the same without you.

If you ever change your mind. We will be more than happy to see your return.

Goodluck Hugh's Dad and all the best with your new life xxx

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I drive a ten year old Volvo given to us by my father in law. This has always been fine until last night I saw someone driving a Ferrari on the tele and that was it I'm afraid. The final straw..

I have just driven my Volvo into a ditch and set fire to it.

Stupid thing.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Exactly, I agree......you mugs just carry on......
You go watch 'impact players' paid a fortune and throwing themselves on the ground in a tantrum.

Its the English model that makes me puke......and I surely won't miss the some of the towering intellects in here.:tosser::tosser::tosser:

image.jpg

#prayforhugh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here