Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barca fans leaving early - tsk!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Barca without Messi is Like Spurs without Bale Liverpool without Suarez Madrid without Ronaldo And United without Howard Webb

Haha :thumbsup:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
They won't mind the artistic licence taken for that gag. It's when you call them Spaniards that they get stroppy. Just ask my Catalan girlfriend. I've told her that I can't support Barca because they're too successful (I can't be doing with this global brand and win everything nonsense) and I've got major problems cheering on a side playing in red and blue. But I'm not allowed to support the other Barcelona side, Espanyol, despite them playing in blue and white stripes and being a bit rubbish because they're seen as a pro-Spanish side. Too much politics for me. I'll stick to supporting Brighton.

Lionel+Messi+FC+Barcelona+v+Real+Sociedad+zlJLFQLPBgBx.jpg

These are the Jamitos for you! eh [MENTION=27408]Gaviota[/MENTION] ?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
At least they're doing it to show their displeasure because their team are losing and not because they want to get home in time to watch Britain's Got Talent.

Have you not seen Spain's Got Talent?!

[yt]LklyREGTG6s[/yt]

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
They won't mind the artistic licence taken for that gag. It's when you call them Spaniards that they get stroppy. Just ask my Catalan girlfriend. I've told her that I can't support Barca because they're too successful (I can't be doing with this global brand and win everything nonsense) and I've got major problems cheering on a side playing in red and blue. But I'm not allowed to support the other Barcelona side, Espanyol, despite them playing in blue and white stripes and being a bit rubbish because they're seen as a pro-Spanish side. Too much politics for me. I'll stick to supporting Brighton.

Interesting. I didn't know that about espanyol but I guess the name's a bit of a giveaway :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here