Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
My daughter saw it last night. Said it's a film I'd like....thought she was being a bit facetious, but the comments on here, I'll look out for it on Disney+

It's a warner bros movie, so unlikely to be on Disney+. Warner are part of the HBO family, so will likely be on Max in the US, and will have to get a distribution deal in the UK and other places without Max. Prime has a few of the DC superhero movies at the moment, so it might end up there. Sky also have a good relationship with HBO, so it'll likely be on there, too. But I would be surprised if it ended up on Disney - they only tend to show stuff they own (Fox/Serchlight, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, etc).

My daughter preferred Cindy, which was British.
Sindy. Discussed this with my friend who had Barbie, my sister/cousins had Sindy. Ended up looking her up and saw that for a period in the 80s and 90s Hasbro had the rights to her. They don't currently, but after the success of Barbie, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to do something (the last Transformers films teased a cross over with GI Joe, maybe she could get a guest spot in there).

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
It's a warner bros movie, so unlikely to be on Disney+. Warner are part of the HBO family, so will likely be on Max in the US, and will have to get a distribution deal in the UK and other places without Max. Prime has a few of the DC superhero movies at the moment, so it might end up there. Sky also have a good relationship with HBO, so it'll likely be on there, too. But I would be surprised if it ended up on Disney - they only tend to show stuff they own (Fox/Serchlight, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, etc).
Ok, good info.
I'll reword it to I'll wait until it's on a uk streaming service

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This reminds me, we really ought to have a Film thread, where we can discuss that years film releases.
In order to keep it current, perhaps we could start a new thread at the start of each year.
I’m still reading the 2015 thread.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I have reluctantly agreed to go tomorrow to watch it with Mrs Cottager and Ms Cottager. What swung it for me is that the star Margot Robbie is also a Cottager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here