#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A NSC Gold Classic for the archives :thumbsup:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Anyone who fell for this is an idiot.

Anyone who thinks badmouthing the club, making people believe the club has acted in such an unreasonable and dictatorial manner is a 'good one' is wrong. Maybe you can argue it was successful, given the number of people who were quick to accept something so ridiculous of the club, but I don't think it can be considered 'good'.

It was a VERY good wind up

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hard to believe it was the real Sid that did it, he hasn't got command of the vocabulary to come up with the contents of that letter.

Oh well :shrug:

Agreed. It rather suggests that Sid was a victim of the prankster behind the letter.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
It probably deserves to go into NSC Gold. A classic. I've learned more about the NSC community from reading this thread than anything else that's appeared on the site for years.

this

had the same shit all though not as bad when i posted up i had 10 ipads for sale

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Agreed as he is one of only a few who have not been on this thread.

Not sure how anyone could have even though this was remotely true give the previous pedigree of postings by the OP and the fact as I pointed out earlier, the name of the safety office was not even correct.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone who thinks badmouthing the club, making people believe the club has acted in such an unreasonable and dictatorial manner is a 'good one' is wrong. Maybe you can argue it was successful, given the number of people who were quick to accept something so ridiculous of the club, but I don't think it can be considered 'good'.

I completely agree. I like a joke as much as the next man on here but not one that gives the club a bad rep and ends up with the club reading this and contacting Bozza. It's damaging to the rep of this site - and from a new member too I believe :facepalm:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I was set a bet by a poster off here (whom will remain nameless) , the task was if i get over 200 replies in a 12 hour period i would recieive £1 for every post over that. So thanks lads n lasses i have won £347 for this little bet that was going on. I hope the person is good to there word cos im skint this month.:thumbsup:

Sid.

Forget the NSC ban if you donate half your winnings to REMF

Happily do that once paid.

And another 50p

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Oh my word. People actually read 'the letter' and thought it was real? Big laugh at those who got so angry that they started slagging off the club/Hebbard. Kudos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here