Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
That's the point right there - bad feeling towards the club and its fans. Utter idiot. Also i'm sure many, like myself, got ever so slightly worried about receiving a letter for similar offences (when lets face it most fans utter the odd F at a game!). I could tell it was false when he had put 'cc' at the bottom of the 'letter' - That's an email that has cc surely?!

Always these newer posters who seem to shout loudest. Ban him!

cc can be on a letter, however having got home and read through all the pages I was, lets say surprised, to hear the club, in an official capacity, would refer to the American Express Community Stadium as the AMEX Community Stadium.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Would appear that Sid does indeed have a ban coming his way.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
1 - though it was messy I think Gus is God should be commended for sticking by his adamant belief that SS is a shit stirrer even when others jumped on his back.

2 - this can now be added to SS cv along with 'wanting someone to bottle Murray' and 'insighting pitch invasions'

3 - some of the worst excuses/re-written evidence ever seen.

The brilliance of this is that his attempt to wind people up just makes him and his little friends (champagne Charles etc) just look pathetic.

A lovely outcome.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Nobody has said don't do it - but anyone that does can't help but look like a bit of a tit !!!!

Oh ok then.... I'll try & stop though coz after you've done it it seems a bit pointless which is why I think it's a players job to rise above it (as a pro) but sometimes when they run into the corner to celebrate i kinda can't help myself lol
Bit like a mime artist with touretts I spose.... Really must try & stop though, I agree it can make ya look a bit of a ball bag

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What a sad individual, although I thought this initially after his previous threads...

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Maybe you should read post number 428 before quoting that post and an opinion on it. It isn't true.
Well i didn't did I. That would mean reading 23 pages,some have too much time on their hands. If you read the argus you will find that there has been a complaint about the mentioned term,also mentioned on radio sussex this morning.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
cc can be on a letter, however having got home and read through all the pages I was, lets say surprised, to hear the club, in an official capacity, would refer to the American Express Community Stadium as the AMEX Community Stadium.

Fair play - never had one myself. But yes the whole 'phone with no camera' and 'not got a ST was in the north for LPool' stank of a LIAR!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well i didn't did I. That would mean reading 23 pages,some have too much time on their hands. If you read the argus you will find that there has been a complaint about the mentioned term,also mentioned on radio sussex this morning.

The clue is in the thread title which had been altered to show that it was untrue.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He may be a tit. but A cracking bit of fishing, must be said

couldn't agree less given that his main aim on here has always been to incite agression and dissent. Not my idea of "amusing" tbh and to stir it against the club on an Albion forum strikes me as worthy of a permanent ban.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
couldn'nt give a toss if its true or false tbh , but if its true and Bellamy does infact own up to shagging the odd sheep or two ,will the club be forced to re-consider their stance ?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Glad to see I was right with my initial assumption of fishing on page 14!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
couldn't agree less given that his main aim on here has always been to incite agression and dissent. Not my idea of "amusing" tbh and to stir it against the club on an Albion forum strikes me as worthy of a permanent ban.

Didn't take much inciting, did it?
Most were DELIGHTED to jump on the anti club bandwagon.
Think people are taking it a bit serious now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here