Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've had a call from the club about this thread.

1. There has not been a single ban for racism at the Amex this season.
2. There has been no action taken against any fan for 'Sheepshagger' chants at the Liverpool game.
3. Similarly no fan has been asked to attend Hollingbury for similar.

As such, I invite [MENTION=20700]southern_sid[/MENTION] to quickly explain why he has been attempting to cause such bad feeling between the club and fans in this way.

That's the point right there - bad feeling towards the club and its fans. Utter idiot. Also i'm sure many, like myself, got ever so slightly worried about receiving a letter for similar offences (when lets face it most fans utter the odd F at a game!). I could tell it was false when he had put 'cc' at the bottom of the 'letter' - That's an email that has cc surely?!

Always these newer posters who seem to shout loudest. Ban him!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
For racism.

No appeals.

f***ing joke of a club.

I miss my Albion, not all this.

Bollocks to em.

"Sheep shagger"

My life.

Gutted.
This just typifies the ridiculous country we live in. Since when has shouting that someone has sex with an animal been RACISM. UNF**KING BELIEVABLE!!!!!:wozza:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
He may be a tit. but A cracking bit of fishing, must be said

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
How f*cking funny would it have been if the northstand all turned up dressed like sheep

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts

2. There has been no action taken against any fan for 'Sheepshagger' chants at the Liverpool game.

As such, I invite [MENTION=20700]southern_sid[/MENTION] to quickly explain why he has been attempting to cause such bad feeling between the club and fans in this way.

:ohmy: :ohmy: Silly boy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This just typifies the ridiculous country we live in. Since when has shouting that someone has sex with an animal been RACISM. UNF**KING BELIEVABLE!!!!!:wozza:

Maybe you should read post number 428 before quoting that post and an opinion on it. It isn't true.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The most disconcerting part of Sid's "Hilarious" wind up was the amount of people on here who actually believed him!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Wow, did you lot really believe that?
Says more about everyone wanting it to be true so they can have a moan about the club than Sids wind up IMO.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That's the point right there - bad feeling towards the club and its fans. Utter idiot. Also i'm sure many, like myself, got ever so slightly worried about receiving a letter for similar offences (when lets face it most fans utter the odd F at a game!).

I've got yours in the post sheebs! :thumbsup:

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

Bozza, I asume you will be taking appropriate action. I’m sure most will think, unless he can come up with a damn good explanation, Sid deservers all that will be visited upon him.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Ban the twat.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Ooooh now we are going to see a real ban!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here