Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bands you have EVERY ALBUM of

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
No one. Even Jackson Browne, Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young, Dylan & Bruce Cockburn have released crap albums.

I'm with you on that. May have all Eagles albums, not certain though, possibly all 10cc albums, but last listened to 20 years ago!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I only have the complete collection of one band, Queen and it's worth every penny I spent. Favourite album is Innuendo.

I have lots of other albums, but not complete collections.

Same as. Although Hot Space is an elephant in the room of an album.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
i bet you haven't got the Bjork album she released when she was 12 ! or the kukl one ? sugarcubes ? this is where this thread gets difficult.

To be fair, most serious Bjork fans have the album 'Bjork' from 77, and and Kukl are a completey separate acts so don't count in this competition

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Keane

but unsure they are still together.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
That is one "boot" of the Boss's that I dont have, there are over 300 Bruce boots, but I only have about 30 of them.
Favorites are Winterand Night, The Milwarkee Bomb Scare Show, and Roxy Night, specifically the Crystal Cat versions

It's one I do have. Excellent it is too, apart from one of the TEN sides that has slightly sub-par sound. I seem to remember paying rather a lot for it. But Bruce is one of those artists where the bootlegs are really worth having because he is so good live.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Bloc Party
Kasabian
Arctic Monkeys
Buble
Marina and the Diamonds (only one)
The Wombats

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
U2......Albums , singles and DVD's....worth every penny.........If i was allowed only one album it would be the classic Joshua Tree, (original or deluxe edition, it makes no odds)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Very few. Pretty sure I have all Can's albums but I can't think of any more. I have nearly all Velvet Underground albums - apart from the awful Squeeze made without any of the original members but then, there are lots of artists where I have all but one or two albums.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sigur Ros
Radiohead
Interpol
Bowie
Kraftwerk
Depeche Mode

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The only one that is mine is Garth Brooks (unless you count glee). I have a lot of greatest hits so don't often get the individual albums, but my dad and sister aren't good with mp3 players so their albums go on my computer for me to sort out their mp3s, so I have the beatles and simon and garfunkel anthologies from my dad, and I think all of pink's albums from my sister.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here