Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Band/artist you've seen the most

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Dont all males count and list?

I've still got most of the tickets nicely stashed in chronological order in a rather large album, starting in 1977 and currently ending with Motorhead, Girlschool & The Damned last night.

I've seen Gary Numan well in excess of 50 times.

OCD? Me? :ohmy:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
In adult life i saw the Fiery Furnaces about 4 times, i think. The one time i remember most was at the BBC studios that my mate won us tickets for. I'd been up all night the night before and by the afternoon with just a single preparative pint inside me to chill the embers that loitered chemically in my stomach i was shakey throughout. A bit green-door-ish. But what i recall most was releasing a single pip of wind from my unfed guts. It was of the equal size to a single bubble-wrap cell, but with the bile in me working overtime it was a small nugget of pure evil. Worse still, on release i was stood under a violently spinning ceiling-fan that spread the foulness everywhere. An audience of about 20 people were the victim of it whilst i fought nobley to keep the laughter within. My smirksome face was spotted by my ticket-winning mate's bumface of a girlfriend of that time and she started pointing at me, screaming and going "urrrrrrrrrrrrggggggh it was you, you dirty fucker!!" I had no way of denying it anymore with the laughter near-splitting my cheeks. As well as feeling tickled by the memory, it also stands out for me as the day in which 18 strangers despised me completely to the bone and bowel. If any of you are reading this and remember that day, please take my apologies for that incident. BUt also know i would do it again if i had the chance.
The Fiery Furnaces themselves were the other side of a plastic wall so couldn't sniff the horrors. And they played admirably.
:thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've still got most of the tickets nicely stashed in chronological order in a rather large album, starting in 1977 and currently ending with Motorhead, Girlschool & The Damned last night.

I've seen Gary Numan well in excess of 50 times.

OCD? Me? :ohmy:

:thumbsup:

corrallt

Feb 14, 2004
Kent
Bob dylan well over 20 times
Have see nanfy fairweather Lowe and his band about 5 times in the last 2 years, at first because my wife was a fan backin the 60s/ 70/s but his show now is great lots of old time skiffle /blues etc worth checking out.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Weller, in various guises, maybe 20 times.

Hope to beat this with the Foo Fighters, but long way to go as only on 2!

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Angel Witch at least 12 times (absolutely superb seeing them this year for the first time since 1981). Baphomet!!!!!!!!

Motorhead must be catching up though

Ronnie

Jan 6, 2009
The Herb Garden
Jools Holland every Xmas for last 10 years
Blues Band
The Hollies
Manfreds
All the 3 above at least 10 times each and Paul Jones has a CD out (first one in 30 years).

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
great thread! Saw the clash 17 times from early gigs at the electric ballroom in camden to the tawdry end at brixton academy when jones had been kicked out! Theatre of hate 10times and fairly often the meteors supported them-killing joke a few-uk subs loads-misty in roots and gregory isaacs loads too. Saw generation x at the croydon greyhound what a night
never saw the psychedelic furs as another poster has and big shout to the person that has seen new order 85 times
See you all on tuesday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here