Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ban videoing of home penalties from the North Stand

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
It looked like he didn't have much power behind it anyway poor penalty just relying on the fact that he thought the keeper would dive the other way despite staring at that side of the goal.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Difficult to see in that video but looks like there's about 10 players in the box before Ash has actually hit the ball

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
What if everyone in the North stand sucks as he kicks it, suck the ball in the net!

It's the North stand not some BJ appreiciation day. Idiot that'd never work anyway :laugh: Durrrr

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
This bloke dosn't seem to have any problems..........

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
So in short the North Stand cost us the game. You total fuckers :)

No, don't be daft, but they may have contributed to Barnes miss. It must have been distracting to a certain degree.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
This bloke dosn't seem to have any problems..........

Yeah, great point. STOP PRESS, it would appear that Messi is quite possibly better than Ashley Barnes.

I need a lie down after that revelation.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, great point. STOP PRESS, it would appear that Messi is quite possibly better than Ashley Barnes.

I need a lie down after that revelation.

I thought it was about getting dazzled from the light?,not how good the player is?

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
I think it's a conspiracy! We lost on purpose to keep reading in with a chance of winning the championship.

Because Adkins is a complete w****r who said Southampton will win it.

I'm happy to lose to reading if it means Southampton not winning the title. So long as we win our remaining games of course! :p

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Concentration, staying calm and focussed when under pressure, while not letting external distractions influence your performance.

They are big factors in how good a player is, and is the difference between being great in training and great in a match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here