Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balotelli,why ever sign him ?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I thought he was a good player at Man City and Italy thought he was good enough to play in their world cup team, scoring against England if i remember rightly. Despite the controversy, he will come good for Liverpool if they play to his strengths.

Rogers has been told there is no more money to spend on players so he will probably offload Ballotelli in Jan if he can find someone equally dumb to sign him - £16M he paid £16M!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Rogers has been told there is no more money to spend on players so he will probably offload Ballotelli in Jan if he can find someone equally dumb to sign him - £16M he paid £16M!
He's still only 24, Has played world cup football, premier league winning medal. Ulloa is 28, plays for Leicester and cost £8M

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
He's still only 24, Has played world cup football, premier league winning medal. Ulloa is 28, plays for Leicester and cost £8M

Ulloa was a steal at £8M Ballotelli can't settle anywhere and always falls out with his Managers, even Mancini is fed up with him and he used to think he could control him

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
"It is understood the woman alleges that the 24-year-old moved towards her daughter"

Jesus. Lock the ******* up and throw away the key. In fact, bring back the death penalty.

2014 is a very strange place.

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
I hope he comes good (he's not been bad) and keeps his cool. Same thing happened with Suarez for a while. Brendan Rodgers is a great manager in my book!

PS, knowing Wythenshawe as I do, she was probably about to sit on it.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
The signing of their controversial striker was approved by secret ballot-elli.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Have you ever been to Wythenshawe?

Its unbelievably horrible.
I'm not joking!

I've been there too. It's fecking dire. As is Alderley edge. Why on earth millionaire footballers want to live there is beyond comprehension.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Ironic that, considering their fans willingness to play the victim card any time things don't go their way.

I don't get where this comes from, surely only Man U supporters? Hillsborough they were the victims yes? Heisel was due to amny factors including supporter behaviour whats has not been denied.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I don't get where this comes from, surely only Man U supporters? Hillsborough they were the victims yes? Heisel was due to amny factors including supporter behaviour whats has not been denied.

It's more the deluded level of self entitlement that Liverpool fans seem to have, and that any lack of trophy or title is more an injustice on their part than the fact that they aren't the team they were, gosh I was about to say 20 years, but it's now more like 25 years!!!! Ask any Liverpool fan the best thing about supporting Liverpool, and thy will invariably say "The History". Can't bloody stand Liverpool fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here