Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bale - WTF?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Maybe should go back to being a left back... if he is going to play at all. Could see him just retiring when his Real Madrid contract is up (summer 2022 I think). Until then he will be a very annoying and frustrating presence wherever he is (most likely in Real as I see no one attempting to loan him again).

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He did prevent the score being 2-0 though

I'm still not sure about that – from the couple of replays they quickly showed during the game, it looked like Dunk's header might have just been going wide.

(Not sure if they analysed it more properly after the final whistle, as it was after 1am here and straight to bed for me!)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Was whatsapping a Spurs mate on and off during the game. After the substitution I sent him a message that said "shame Agent Bale is off. Now we have to play against 11"

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Has already made his dosh, almost certainly far more than any NSCer will ever do, so guess he can do as much or little as he wishes for the rest of his puff.

Whether anyone else wants to try to motivate him is up to them, doesn't look like Spuds are doing so.

I have it on reliable authority that [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] [MENTION=22671]Bognor Seagull[/MENTION] and [MENTION=28389]This is me[/MENTION] are the richest person on the planet.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'm still not sure about that – from the couple of replays they quickly showed during the game, it looked like Dunk's header might have just been going wide.

(Not sure if they analysed it more properly after the final whistle, as it was after 1am here and straight to bed for me!)

One angle they showed during the match it looked to me clearly going (just) wide.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Bale is clearly no where near his best, and not sure he enjoys Jose-ball. but I'd put more credit on our players for making sure neither he nor Son got close enough to inflict any damage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here