Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bale - Early Goal Of The Season Contender

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Off balance, fully extended left leg, watched it all the way...

Beautiful strike.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought it was a better version of the Giggs goal from monday. Oly instead of a low cross and a bobbled finish (which didn't stop it being voted 3rd best goal of the week by ssn viewers :facepalm:), a higher cross, tidier volley curling into the goal quite smoothly, much better than Giggs's goal.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
wont be a contender??? you serious? he's hooked a stunning volley from high up and has hit it cleanly into the top corner.its class..more skill and control i think than some of the long-range shots! still everyone has their opinion of what a great goal is but i reckon that will be a contender

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Mis-hit cross??! Who was he crossing to? It was only him and Crouch in the box and Crouch was only 5 yards in front of him

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Having seen the goal a couple more times I would have to concede that it was a pretty good finish.

He still looks like a monkey though.....and he's welsh.

He's not playing as a left back so can't be the best in the league. He's an ok left winger.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Having seen the goal a couple more times I would have to concede that it was a pretty good finish.

He still looks like a monkey though.....and he's welsh.

He's not playing as a left back so can't be the best in the league. He's an ok left winger.

OK? Your standards are pretty high!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here