• Supermarket value

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Dont buy Baked Beans

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Supermarket value ones are a bit runny, but apart from those it's anything except Branston's for me. Tried 'em, hated 'em. They should have stuck with making pickle.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Heinz - with those little image.jpgsausages in!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Usually Tesco's own, which I then add Worcester sauce, balsamic vinegar and paprika to. But Branston's are quite nice.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I challenge anyone to tell the difference between Lidl ones (think they're called Freshona) and Heinz. Though I'm amazed that people still waste their money on branded stuff.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I would rather lick up a tramp's fresh vomit from the pavement than eat baked beans cold. Who can DO such a thing?!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have found with beans, the cheaper the better. They are one of the few "value" range food products I buy.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wonder what all the Branstonistas ate before Branstons started branching out into baked beans............

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
After extensive testing as part of the Full English's at our B&B we have concluded that the best quality - and best value - are the Aldi Baked Beans - the brand name is Corale.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Before I voted in this poll I predicted a complete trouncing by Heinz, but see they only have 59% of the NSC population. What is wrong with the rest of you lot? It's Heinz or no beans for me.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I hate Baked beans with a vengeance, and other pulses come to think. Horrible texture. Haven't eaten one in 36 years since I was two, used to hate those moments when at mates houses for dinner when I was young and the mum would put them on the plate...disgusting.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hardly worth the bother of washing up the plates

I hate Baked beans with a vengeance, and other pulses come to think. Horrible texture. Haven't eaten one in 36 years since I was two, used to hate those moments when at mates houses for dinner when I was young and the mum would put them on the plate...disgusting.

Confession: I had a tomato free childhood, virtually, and baked beans were a luxury at other houses. Not that I eat them hardly at all now. Wait for the Branston Special Offers in Co-op. Do stretch to left-over mashed cold beans on toast for a hurried breakfast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here