Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bakayoka on trial at Millwall

spunkmonkey

Jul 11, 2005
Eastbourne
Just to cheer you all up the french left back is on trial with Millwall and played 45mins against Palace in todays friendly. Just seen it on the millwall website. Read into that what you may. 9 arrests in the so called friendly aswell!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
FFS - what's going on? We will not sign anyone else, certainly not anyone half decent.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i might just become a millwall fan. byfield AND bagayoko

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sorry, he wasn't deemed good enough by the coaching staff so how is he suddenly the answer to all our problems just because Millwall are taking a LOOK at him.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Les Biehn said:
Sorry, he wasn't deemed good enough by the coaching staff so how is he suddenly the answer to all our problems just because Millwall are taking a LOOK at him.
But to be fair he is a LB. We dont have a left back who is any good. Therefore someone who is worthy of taking a look at by anyone else in this league is probably gonna be a lot better than we already have

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
DAMANCLAY said:
But to be fair he is a LB. We dont have a left back who is any good. Therefore someone who is worthy of taking a look at by anyone else in this league is probably gonna be a lot better than we already have

But perhaps the management team feel that Lynch is better or Rents is just as good and we could find someone better. I may be wrong.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Les Biehn said:
But perhaps the management team feel that Lynch is better or Rents is just as good and we could find someone better. I may be wrong.

Or perhaps after talking to his agent and other players agents these players are always looking for more money than Dick and his gang are prepared to pay. So for PR reasons it is better to say he is not the standard of player we are looking for.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
fosters headband said:
Or perhaps after talking to his agent and other players agents these players are always looking for more money than Dick and his gang are prepared to pay. So for PR reasons it is better to say he is not the standard of player we are looking for.

That as well.

DAMANCLAY said:
But to be fair he is a LB. We dont have a left back who is any good.

What is wrong with Joel Lynch?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
hmmm, surely worth a short term deal - if he signs and does well at Millwall i'll be annoyed!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
or perhaps at 19 we don't want "another one for the future" ffs everyone's moaning that we need experience then moaning that we dont sign an untried defender

Trigger said:
And he is a centre back.
That's funny, I could have swore that every one of his 16 senior appearances had been at leftback and none whatsoever at centre back.

Last edited:

spunkmonkey

Jul 11, 2005
Eastbourne
If the french lad signs for Millwall and does well, then more people will be on Mcghee's back. If he does nothing then no ones going to praise Mcghee for making the right decision. I think it's got to the stage where the club have no choice but to get shot of Mcghee. The negativity around this club is the worst i known for years and the season hasn't even started, maybe for that reason it needs a change. Personally i'm not convinced yet that sacking him is the right answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here