Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad Parking

view

Mar 1, 2006
Eastbourne
Dodgy parking has got to be the single most frustrating thing ever, not only can old people not park, when they do manage to bounce off the kerb it a gap its always a two car space with their metro smack bang in the middle meaning i have to drive about looking for another space for 10-15 mins.

Rant over! :censored:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Tell me about it. There is a doddery old fool who lives a few doors away from me, insists on parking his mondeo exactly outside his house, bugger the rest of us if he takes up two spaces in the process. The amazing thing is that he puts a krook-lock on it, is he deluding himself or what, pretty much every other car in the road is worth nicking more than his is.

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
gibbo652 said:
Dodgy parking has got to be the single most frustrating thing ever, not only can old people not park, when they do manage to bounce off the kerb it a gap its always a two car space with their metro smack bang in the middle meaning i have to drive about looking for another space for 10-15 mins.

Rant over! :censored:

Got to be a Woman i spose!

:lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You can always park round the corner from the bookies in Southwick Square on the double yellows, a la US.

Watch out for the traffic wardens though. :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There was a camper van in the Asda carpark yesterday taking up FOUR spaces. It was all I could do to resist ripping off his wing mirror as I trawled around looking for a space that DIDN'T require an ordinance survey map to get back to the store.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here