Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad News From Press Conference

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
If Rosenior is only out for a month I regard this as good news. Was widely feared he'd be out for 6-8 weeks I thought. LuaLua was obviously going to be out for a fair while yet given he had an operation and the fact we won't rush him back.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I think all the club has really said is that neither will be available in December.

I'll be surprised if we see Lualua before March (not Solly). Rosenior? My guess is end of Jan.

Sorry to be pesimistic but it's based on Kaz's fragility record and the club's optimisim bias on injuries.

PG

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we sign a left back on Jan 1st, we'll know Rosenior is out for a while...

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Lua Lua news was on here a day or two ago.

Rosenior is good news, though that was going to be a few months.

We'll be fine if he is back early Jan, and Lua Lua.

No dates on Baldock though? I am guessing he is end of Jan when Man u might recall Wilson...

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Although these injuries are not ideal. We are actually sitting top of the league and coping with them well. And I know we have some tough games coming up, which will really test the team; however it seems that no matter who gets put into the team in what position, very few of them are letting anyone down.

They all have a occasional off game but it seems that when they do, their team mates are there to cover for them. No side has been better than us in a match over 90 minutes this season, home or away and that is an absolutely fabulous achievement.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Although these injuries are not ideal. We are actually sitting top of the league and coping with them well. And I know we have some tough games coming up, which will really test the team; however it seems that no matter who gets put into the team in what position, very few of them are letting anyone down.

They all have a occasional off game but it seems that when they do, their team mates are there to cover for them. No side has been better than us in a match over 90 minutes this season, home or away and that is an absolutely fabulous achievement.

Long may it continue.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
3 Key players out and top of the league.

Scary to think we actually have a squad capable of coping with the situation.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
stick Goldson in.....wish we /Argus wouldn't publicise our injury problems to all and sundry. Mind you, nice to know Jackson's out Saturday .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
stick Goldson in.....wish we /Argus wouldn't publicise our injury problems to all and sundry. Mind you, nice to know Jackson's out Saturday .

I would think a club knows exactly who is injured or likely to be playing against them it would be no secret unless a player like Lua Lua is fitter than said and slips under the radar.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill

This is it. I expect us to sign a left back in early January. Until then I feel it means we need to continue to be rather attack minded and take the view that attack can be the best form of defence. I am sure other teams suffer injury and have players 'filling in'. Many many years ago when we went up to the First Division as it was then, Mark Lawrenson had a shoulder injury at the end of the season and Eric Winstanley filled in. Now there was a difference there but we went up.

Football is a team game.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Although not good news, the positive thing about these setbacks is how well the team have coped and shown an amazing resolve and never say die attitude. The will to fight and back each other up shows a marvellous team spirit.

I am proud to be an Albion fan.

A lot of credit must go to CH for this. He has a squad that is really together and it must come from him to start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here