Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Bad Chelsea takes

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's missed out Billy, Bjorn and Ben.

And the recruitment guy that came with Potter.
So missed out they should routinely beat us by 3-4 every-time we play them given the budgets etc. they can do that this season and we can still go haha 22/23 will never be forgotten thanks 🤣

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It’s astounding they seem to be hating on us after all they’ve done to our great club the last year. Utterly clueless and utterly classless. The only fans that should feel pissed are our fans at their basket case stalker if a club!
Honestly don’t understand it: they poached our manager and back room staff mid season but yet we’re the ones that are out of order? Literally defies logic

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Honestly don’t understand it: they poached our manager and back room staff mid season but yet we’re the ones that are out of order? Literally defies logic
In their deluded entitled little brains, they did us a favour ripping out our entire coaching staff a few weeks in to a season as well as paying over the odds for cucu. we should be grateful that they didn’t give a shit or worry how that would f*** up everything we been working towards for three years.

actually as it turned out, it was the best thing to happen to the club, but it could have turned out to be disaster.

luckily for us, while we (I) were panicking about how we go forward, the club already had a plan and some how plucked DeZerbi out of thin air. I can’t say I had any knowledge of him before we were link with him.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In their deluded entitled little brains, they did us a favour ripping out our entire coaching staff a few weeks in to a season as well as paying over the odds for cucu. we should be grateful that they didn’t give a shit or worry how that would f*** up everything we been working towards for three years.

actually as it turned out, it was the best thing to happen to the club, but it could have turned out to be disaster.

luckily for us, while we (I) were panicking about how we go forward, the club already had a plan and some how plucked DeZerbi out of thin air. I can’t say I had any knowledge of him before we were link with him.
Clearly, neither did Chelski!

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
Small club scamming us for average players. We're coming for Fergusson. Who do they think they are? Don't they know their place? Never do business with them again. Small club. Average manager. #FreeMittoma We are waiting for you at Stanford Bridge. Dat Dzurbi talk too much. Average coach. My Chelsea .. Brighton have no class. Small club.
says it all
A Chelsea fan from Jackarta :ROFLMAO:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
says it all
200.gif

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
says it all
............who can't spell 'Stamford'. :facepalm:

Mind you, I can't spell 'Chukwuemeka' either, without googling it - not that I can be arsed, he's nothing to do with us. But I'd be shamed to the bottom of my soul if I couldn't spell 'Amex'!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here