Back to front!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Just gone to the kitchen to fill my cup up and got the shock of my life. As i approached i could see someone bending over with the fridge door open. From the clothes they were wearing they were obviously female (Hipster jenas, Crop top etc). My eyes focussed on the bare flesh that was on show (the ol' thong review) when to my disgust there was the hairiest of backs in front of me! :ohmy:

What was weven worse was that as i passed i turned round to see who it was (i even thought maybe it's a bloke with an effeminate taste in clothing!). It was the girl from finance with the biggest of huge bazzookas. How can someone with the biggest jugs i have seen on young woman have such a gorrilla back?

Help.

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Saint Lennard said:
Just gone to the kitchen to fill my cup up and got the shock of my life. As i approached i could see someone bending over with the fridge door open. From the clothes they were wearing they were obviously female (Hipster jenas, Crop top etc). My eyes focussed on the bare flesh that was on show (the ol' thong review) when to my disgust there was the hairiest of backs in front of me! :ohmy:

What was weven worse was that as i passed i turned round to see who it was (i even thought maybe it's a bloke with an effeminate taste in clothing!). It was the girl from finance with the biggest of huge bazzookas. How can someone with the biggest jugs i have seen on young woman have such a gorrilla back?

Help.

Is she from Cornwall?????

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
He/she is not masculine looking with no facial hair or any sign of it.

I can't believe with such melons that it is a sex change. Maybe she has a hairy arse and its continued to creep up her back!

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
do they respond to Dave?

do a 'wedgie' on them and monitor reaction :wave:

Saint Lennard said:
He/she is not masculine looking with no facial hair or any sign of it.

I can't believe with such melons that it is a sex change.

A "friend" of mine has experience of these things and "he" says that they can be very pretty with big implants. In fact they often go for oversize implants to exaggerate their new found womanlyness. "He" tells me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports