Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Back the manager

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I think RDZ talks too much.
Just my opinion.
Because of our results he is beyond criticism but do think he tends to talk to much. Some down to his personality but some down to language which is improving rapidly. I felt his comments indicating Trossard not putting in 100% should have been dealt with in private and agree what most managers say when asked about transfers that they are happy with squad but are always looking out to improve if opportunity arises.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Because of our results he is beyond criticism but do think he tends to talk to much. Some down to his personality but some down to language which is improving rapidly. I felt his comments indicating Trossard not putting in 100% should have been dealt with in private and agree what most managers say when asked about transfers that they are happy with squad but are always looking out to improve if opportunity arises.
I agree re the Tross talk... that should have stayed private IMHO..

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
It was his agent that leaked that De Zerbi had made him train alone. So he was just answering that question. De Zerbi had originally said he ended training early and that he had a calf issue. Which were both true but he implied he ended early because of his calf. That would have been the end of it but for Trossards agent.

I'd argue that turning down what is normally considered absolutely insane money for a key midfielder IS backing the manager
This could very well be spot on by the close of play tomorrow night. Wasn't it great to hear Roberto actually mentioning the word "Europe" rather than "we can't compete with the big boys". With Andy Naylor's confident Moises tweets today it seems to add up a bit now. Roberto has made his feelings known to Tony and Tony is backing him by turning down big fees for Caicedo. Unless it's astronomical (100 million+)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
According to tonight's Standard. Brighton are 'notoriously hard bargainers' over player sales.

Where is the 'come on Tony, stop standing in the way of a player's honest desire to better himself' thread?

Innit?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Your advice is getting tedious now. If you don't like what I say put me on ignore or something along those lines Good day to you.
I was only thinking of you, but by all means, it's a free world, you carry on. It simply saddens me to see your obvious passion triggering such mockery. Ironically because people find you tedious. Oh well, never mind.

Tommy11

Oct 13, 2022
Just reading this post, this just sums up my experience. @Bozza do you read these? Do you know what NSC has come too? @rebel51 starts a post, may not be everyone’s taste, but he is a genuine fan- but is being called Troll, Palace, being Abused etc etc. In addition, it’s the same old posters, same old clique responses. This is not on! You need to clamp down on this mate. It’s not acceptable to just ban “outsiders” to keep things easy amongst your regulars.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Just reading this post, this just sums up my experience. @Bozza do you read these? Do you know what NSC has come too? @rebel51 starts a post, may not be everyone’s taste, but he is a genuine fan- but is being called Troll, Palace, being Abused etc etc. In addition, it’s the same old posters, same old clique responses. This is not on! You need to clamp down on this mate. It’s not acceptable to just ban “outsiders” to keep things easy amongst your regulars.
Oooooooooo.... get you.......

:moo:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Personally think any talk of 'not backing the manager' is premature.

I don't think we've done much business in January generally speaking. Ulloa and Knocky spring to mind. But we've certainly not been the type of club to throw down millions in January.

Now, if we're having this same conversation in September then, yeah, we've probably not backed the manager.

Until then, whatever :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here