[Albion] Back the manager

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you a BHA fan? Genuine question? I get confused

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd imagine they're grateful for the reminder.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Are you referring to RDZ’s comments post match? He does sound increasingly frustrated regarding incoming transfers. Maybe you are referring to that!

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
What the f... is wrong with my question you morons. No im palace you dicks
These are a hard crowd. I dont want to enter in to any of the stupidity but you have to remember that we have a lifelong fan as a chairman and a recruitment team that is lauded for its clever buys. What they are actually saying is that the board dont need reminding.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Thankyou at last someone is sensible. Yes I was referring to Roberto's comments and getting some positive news regarding incoming signings.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Tbh it seems as though RDZ thinks we need additions - in his interview on the club website he says something along the lines of 'TB knows my opinion on the transfer market, we need to add in certain positions if we want to challenge for Europe'

It would be a shame to look back on this season with regret if we get a few injuries

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Thankyou at last someone is sensible. Yes I was referring to Roberto's comments and getting some positive news regarding incoming signings.
I agree he needs to be backed in the market otherwise I fear he’ll think feck it- I’ll go to Newcastle and champions league football. RDZ knows we need signings to maintain this upward trajectory and as he said if we want Europa league football have to push. Otherwise the ceiling is reached

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
The OP makes a valid point. If this isn’t the moment to back a manager I don’t know what is. We are short of numbers, injuries, sales and unexpected events (Mwepu) means we are light in some positions and a couple of serious injuries away from having our season fall away.

The almost cult like nature of some of our fans means that anything that suggests even the slightest hint of questioning Tony Bloom is jumped upon. It’s not normal. I don’t know a single fan who would want anyone other than Tony as owner, but that doesn’t mean we can’t question and even criticise at times. Should we lose Caicedo with no replacement signed this window and/or not add anyone to the squad at all that would be one of those occasions. If that upsets you then there’s plenty other threads available .

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
The OP makes a valid point. If this isn’t the moment to back a manager I don’t know what is. We are short of numbers, injuries, sales and unexpected events (Mwepu) means we are light in some positions and a couple of serious injuries away from having our season fall away.

The almost cult like nature of some of our fans means that anything that suggests even the slightest hint of questioning Tony Bloom is jumped upon. It’s not normal. I don’t know a single fan who would want anyone other than Tony as owner, but that doesn’t mean we can’t question and even criticise at times. Should we lose Caicedo with no replacement signed this window and/or not add anyone to the squad at all that would be one of those occasions. If that upsets you then there’s plenty other threads available .
Totally agree with this. You can’t keep cutting like the tories and expect results

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I agree with the op. We should be letting our head coach being in some players of his choosing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here