Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back him -

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I cannot see the board backing down and getting rid of him, he was ill prepared for the first transfer window but hopefully we will improve sufficiently to get to mid-table.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have always said I believe we are 3 players away from being a respectable team. 1 has arrived Elliott Bennet, hope we can keep him longer, just need a striker from somewhere

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
- can we stop all this negative stuff, and give Hyypia a chance to mould the team?

So much support for the chaps on the field, can't we try to give the management a lift on Tuesday?

I'm made out of glue.

xx

Only 4 posts to date. Umm

I will be there Tuesday night giving my support, but 13 points with a third of the season gone is relegation form.
Win, lose or draw my mind is made up, I want him gone.

Doctor Beaker

Oct 30, 2014
Only 4 posts to date. Umm

I will be there Tuesday night giving my support, but 13 points with a third of the season gone is relegation form.
Win, lose or draw my mind is made up, I want him gone.

Well that's a bit daft!

How many posts had you made before your first four?

I will be there on tuesday too.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
And bring in who? Just interested like.

He may of had a glittering playing career but is only a rookie manager with no experience of managing in this country.
I didn't want him in the 1st place, I would have preferred someone with a bit more experience.
For example , Steve Clarke.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
At the risk of getting a few petty View attachment 59874 I fear the boo boys will indeed be out in force ready and primed even before a ball is kicked on Tuesday. I honestly think the very minimum is the end of the season before judgement, and as I have said before I do not see anyone available who could do better with this squad and there's nowt we can really do to augment until January. If anyone is free now then that is for a reason. Same will be the case in January.
Time for a little patience and faith, I honestly believe that we won't go down but the instant success brigade will want much, much more than that.
Transition is always fun.
Patience and faith in what?

System is flawed, too arrogant to change it. What are we exactly waiting for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here