Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back from Nottingham

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Just got back from Nottingham about 10 minutes ago.

What a fantastic place it is too...:clap:

3 of us went for game and an overnight stay to sample the nightlife and it was awesome.

Had a few in Hooters before the game, one after, back to the hotel, back to Hooters for some of those brilliant ribs then in a cab into town centre.

The lace market area was good, all the normal bars we have down here and at a decent price too, then hit the town centre bars, and then onto a lap dancing club.:O

I loved the place, the stories about the ladies outnumbering the blokes are very much true from what I can remember and met a group of friendly local girls who were all lovely.

The people were friendly and we never saw any hassle or aggro all night and none of the peuk and piss in the street that we suffer with down here.

I'm so very glad I didn't have to drive back, the last I remember it was 3.45 this morning and up at 9. I put so much vodka down my throat on top of the 6 or 7 pints that I can still taste it now.

The weather is lovely and I'm turning my back on it to lay on the sofa and sleep.

Top day and a top night. Let's hope forest can pull away from the drop zone because next season forest is definitely on my away list.:D

Nottingham:bowdown::bowdown:

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Just got back from Nottingham about 10 minutes ago.

What a fantastic place it is too...:clap:

3 of us went for game and an overnight stay to sample the nightlife and it was awesome.

Had a few in Hooters before the game, one after, back to the hotel, back to Hooters for some of those brilliant ribs then in a cab into town centre.

The lace market area was good, all the normal bars we have down here and at a decent price too, then hit the town centre bars, and then onto a lap dancing club.:O

I loved the place, the stories about the ladies outnumbering the blokes are very much true from what I can remember and met a group of friendly local girls who were all lovely.

The people were friendly and we never saw any hassle or aggro all night and none of the peuk and piss in the street that we suffer with down here.

I'm so very glad I didn't have to drive back, the last I remember it was 3.45 this morning and up at 9. I put so much vodka down my throat on top of the 6 or 7 pints that I can still taste it now.

The weather is lovely and I'm turning my back on it to lay on the sofa and sleep.

Top day and a top night. Let's hope forest can pull away from the drop zone because next season forest is definitely on my away list.:D

Nottingham:bowdown::bowdown:

I thought the same and would definitely consider staying there next time.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
We stayed up there on the Friday night and had a good one too, we went to a place called the Cookie club, it was 80s on one floor and Indie on another. £2 entry! My travelodge was also £12 for the night. Great times!

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
is one cool place and no trouble after the game.was a tad worried walking on my own back to car after the game in colours.but can say top notch supporters from my experiance.unlike some scummy london clubs..if we dont go up and they dont go down its a defo for next season as far as im concerned

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
We stayed up there on the Friday night and had a good one too, we went to a place called the Cookie club, it was 80s on one floor and Indie on another. £2 entry! My travelodge was also £12 for the night. Great times!

We stayed in a little hotel in Beeston, 4 mins on the train to Nottingham station, can't remember where we went, I remember the pitcher and piano in the converted church, I vaguely remember being in a all-bar-one. Spent most of our night in a basement bar/club at the top of a hill, can't remember the name, but it was full of very attractive young ladies, even the older ones were lookers as well.:love::O

I have no idea where the lap dancing club we found was or what it was called, in fact, none of us remember asking anyone local where one was or even if there was one, so how we found it still and probably always will, remain a mystery.:shrug:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

I went there pretty much every Wednesday for three years when I lived in Nottingham, good times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here