Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baby Seagull

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
I'm not the biggest poster on here, more of a silent watcher, but I just wanted to tell you that I've done my bit for the Brighton and Hove Albion army, by growing my own new fan.

Harry was born at 1.10pm yesterday and is truly wonderful.

That's it really, if was in Brighton I'd get the junior seagull form but that will have to wait another week or so.

Cheers

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Congrats - know how you feel... I felt exactly the same when my son was born three-and-a-half years ago...!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Congrats. :drink: :drink: Here's to many a sleepless night.

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
Selly Oak Seagull said:
Congrats - know how you feel... I felt exactly the same when my son was born three-and-a-half years ago...!

Congtratulations, Rabeen, I know just you feel too - my sons were born 26 and 27 years ago!!

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Great news, best wishes to to you all. Has Harry got an "Albion" middle name?

And yes, it's a brilliant feeling that you don't forget. 22 years later my oldest son sits next to me at every home game and one day you'll look back and wonder just how it is that, while 4 minutes extra time can feel like a lifetime, your babies grow into adults in what seems like seconds! So enjoy every moment.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
roz said:
Great news, best wishes to to you all. Has Harry got an "Albion" middle name?

And yes, it's a brilliant feeling that you don't forget. 22 years later my oldest son sits next to me at every home game and one day you'll look back and wonder just how it is that, while 4 minutes extra time can feel like a lifetime, your babies grow into adults in what seems like seconds! So enjoy every moment.
I'd agree with that.

My son is 33 my daughter 30 and have one child each themselves and my third grandchild just on the way.

Congratulations and enjoy being a Dad. It is a great priveledge

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Thanks everyone.

Sleepless nights kicked big style last night....deep joy.

Knew the Albion would win on Saturday, nothing seemed like it coud go wrong for anything I was interested in.

As he's three weeks early I get to go to Brentford now without worrying about the tannoy announcements for me to go home!!

Rabeen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here