Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B&H City Council - Full Council meeting - * LIVE WEBCAST* - Thursday 31-01-13 - 4.30pm.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
B&H City Council - Full Council meeting - * LIVE WEBCAST* - Thursday 31-01-13 - 4.30pm.

If you have a bit of time, check out the full Council meeting live webcast through this link (top right on page)

Webcasts follow the complete proceedings and start automatically at 4.30pm., and are quite interesting :thumbsup:

Home - Brighton & Hove City Council Webcasting

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I would rather eat my own arm

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Watch out for Graham Cox - he is by far the greatest councillor the world has ever seen

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
They're going to discuss proposed development of Toad's Hole Valley, among other things

Could get a bit minty :)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Watch out for Graham Cox - he is by far the greatest councillor the world has ever seen

... and it's Graham Cox... GRAHAM COX hear me say, he's by FAR the greatest councillor, the world has EVER seen... :albion2:

(Favourite chant!)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
... and it's Graham Cox... GRAHAM COX hear me say, he's by FAR the greatest councillor, the world has EVER seen... :albion2:

(Favourite chant!)

perhaps this scans a bit better...

... and it's Graham Cox... GRAHAM COX To-ry, he's by FAR the greatest councillor, the world has EVER seen...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
perhaps this scans a bit better...

... and it's Graham Cox... GRAHAM COX To-ry, he's by FAR the greatest councillor, the world has EVER seen...

Even better, being a Tory, it's about as valid a chant as when football fans sing it.

I wonder if Barcelona fans sing it in Spanish?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"We've got Tory Cox..." ...?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This is absolutely riveting stuff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here