Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B&B stories.....

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
In preparation for the weekend which I will soon be enjoying, anyone got any classic grime B&B stories??

Last time I was in Blackpool, the rather 'camp' gaylord, sorry landlord was not keen to let 5 young boys stay in his 'no star' abode. In returning from a club early 1 sunday morning he burst into our room with his VEST TUCKED INTO HIS RED Y-FRONTS thinking we had bought back some hoties. Worringly, he stood there and 'checked us out' for wehat seemed like half an hour. I did not order breckfast the next day.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
On a trip to Carlisle in about 1999 we decided to stay up there, as England were playing at Sunderland the next day. Anyone we had a rather well know Albion fan with us, that works for public services in some format. The Albion won 1-0 (thanks Warren) and we got plastered in the delights of Carlisle. In the morning, we had breakfast, settled the bill up and were loading the minibus up. At which point the landlady comes steaming out of the B&B and screams, 'who was in room 4, double bed', everyone points at the well known public sector worker. The women then screams 'you wet the bed', now rather than putting his hand up to the crime, his answer was 'no I did not, I sweated a lot in the night'. Cue everyone else rolling on the road in fits of laughter and the landlady threatening to call the police (she was claiming that it was criminal damage). Anyone in the end it cost our bed wetter £70 to repair the damage...

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
:lolol: :lolol:
Slightly different, went to Tenerife with some mates when I was 17. Gave me a cunning idea that before you go out at night, wet your towl, put it in the fridge then you can cool off when you get back. Works a treat, so on my next holiday with another set of mates in Crete, first night I wet the towl. Forgot its supposed to go in the FRIDGE not the FREEZER and was left with a massive ice cube the bext day.
Undetered the next night I did the same again but put it in the fridge. Anywany, my room mate ended up 'entertaninig' that night so I slept at another mates. Legged it back to grab my wet towl and slept on that for a blissful nigts sleep. However the next morning my mates clearly thought I had pissed myself due to the 'wetness' of the bed and still to this day, 7 years on, do not let me forget it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here