Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ayr gold cup at half-time - seriously?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
You make it sound like you came all the way from Aberdeen to check the scores at half time on the big screen.

:)

nwgull, - if you'd been up in Aberdeen last week.....any excuse to get away would be valid. Believe me.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Expect the Bournemouth home game to now kick off at 3.30 to enable the grand national to be shown live at half time. No doubt everyone will be over the moon for this.

D

Deleted User X18H

Maybe not, as it's on terrestrial TV so no tie-up with Skybet.

The Grand National is on terrestrial TV ?? It so much is , it's protected like the Cup Final and The Open.

Oh and it's almost always between 4- 4:15 pm.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Why?

Is anyone really interested in this fuc*ng shit?

I think we got what we asked for. I know I wanted better Internet access from within the stadium, now that the club has provided this, I realise that what I actually wanted was much more basic than this;

1 One hour before the kick off, I want to know team line ups.
2 Towards the end of the season, when league positions matter, I want goal updates from other Championship games, that may affect our position in the table.

Everything else is just background noise and non-essential for me. I watched the gold cup, but have no recollection of who won or indeed any details whatsoever of the race. I think maybe the PSV fans were right after all.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
"We are showing you a horse race - aren't we great?"

"You can get a free bet from our friends at SkyBet. Just sign up with them."

Then Sky will attempt to suck you in to spending 1000's with them forever!

It's just marketing. All this 'we are so special to be the first club to do this' is pure nonsense. If all they want is 'firsts' why not be the first club to 15 minutes of DIY SOS at half time next week?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here