Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ayozi Perez

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Newcastle have lost the quality of Benitez, the goals of Rondon and Perez, with ManUre raiding them for Longstaff.

Yet the betting markets think Burnley and Brighton are more likely to drop.

Based on?

Nothing at all clearly
Personally I think at least 2 of the 3 promoted teams will bite the bullet and Newcastle might just have done the other a favour if I was still a gambling man my banker would be the geordies along with villa as almost certain for the drop

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Nothing at all clearly
Personally I think at least 2 of the 3 promoted teams will bite the bullet and Newcastle might just have done the other a favour if I was still a gambling man my banker would be the geordies along with villa as almost certain for the drop

Sheff Utd, Norwich and Newcastle would be my favourites.

Unless NUFC appoint a quality manager and sign some prove goalscorers.

Love him or hate him, but Dyche knows how to chisel out enough results.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Newcastle have lost the quality of Benitez, the goals of Rondon and Perez, with ManUre raiding them for Longstaff.

Yet the betting markets think Burnley and Brighton are more likely to drop.

Based on?

I was just having the same thought myself. Hopefully, they will struggle to get a manager in to have a full pre season and up with Frank DeBoer as manager for the season with a threadbare squad.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Sheff Utd, Norwich and Newcastle would be my favourites.

Unless NUFC appoint a quality manager and sign some prove goalscorers.

Love him or hate him, but Dyche knows how to chisel out enough results.
I think villa have to much to do regarding integrating new players they need 10 odd can only see a Fulham style capitulation especially if they get off to a tough start

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
At the moment, things looking promising for a Newcastle implosion, except ....

1) I don't think they will miss Benitez as much as some are suggesting, (last season, in my view, they had a comfortably mid-table squad)
2) I think Newcastle are going to go on a transfer frenzy and probably bring in some decent players. Ashley might not be popular, but he's not stupid and he knows he has to protect his investment.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
No real rebellion there you're right, but I bet the Newcastle message boards are fun at the moment though

Absolute basketcase of a club whose fans seem reluctant to mount a proper protest against Ashley despite the hatred for him.
No more Benitez to steady the ship, already lost Perez, and I can't see them bringing much in... They may not but there's a very realistic chance that they could go down next year as it stands...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here