Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Axl Rose

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I love a bit of AC/DC and that first GnR album is a fine piece of rock n roll but Axl is a grade a cock with a terrible voice. Yes I know Brian wasn't exactly Pavarotti, but the whole thing just seems a bit cynical. It' time to admit the end has come.

Why do you think it's cynical? Cynical would be finishing this tour with an unknown replacement IMHO.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I love a bit of AC/DC and that first GnR album is a fine piece of rock n roll but Axl is a grade a cock with a terrible voice. Yes I know Brian wasn't exactly Pavarotti, but the whole thing just seems a bit cynical. It' time to admit the end has come.

Terrible voice? Have you gone bananas? Paradise city? Live and let die? Terrible....whatever.

Agree that he's a bellend but he seems to have been working very hard on his fried chicken addiction and has got a lot of his warbling back in line judging from his recent showings.

Having GnR and AC/DC on the same bill for the US tour with him doing two sets is going to be ****ing gruelling but will net an estimated BILLION dollars. Worth putting in a decent shift.

Wouldn't be surprised to see GnR put in an appearance at one of the U.K. Shows in June. Can't wait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here