Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

awkward......but true

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You know a few years back, when I was starting out in TV, I worked on a programme called my Transsexual Summer for Channel Four. It was a really fascinating programme to be apart of. I met a lot of young people who, for various reasons, wanted to transition from one gender to another. They all had their reasons. But gender transitioning aside, they also had something else in common. They were incredibly brave. Some of them had dealt with bullying for decades, some had been cut off from family, some had had death threats. They had all had to deal with incredible hardships because of 'the decision' to change gender. Your friend of a friend hasn't made the choice to become a woman. She's decided she can no longer carry on not-being herself. She knows this is going to cause a lot of pain to her wife, and the children, and yet she still felt the need to do it. No doubt she is aware that this path will cause heart ache to the people they love, to risk friends turning their back on them, to make work unbearable, to have to take hormones and undergo surgeries which would make most peoples eyes water.. all they want from you is to look them in the eye and treat them how you would any other human being.

So have a good laugh, share the pictures about, maybe give this person a good public mocking the next time you see them. Then go home, find a mirror, and a take a long hard look at yourself.

fair enough......honest question , honest answer.........:thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Did they actually use the phrase "chop the knob off" and are you sure that wasn't a veiled reference to the fact that you won't be invited round at Christmas?

no no ......they'll all be round our place again this christmas......no doubt there me old fruit....!!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
my brother in law and his wife have just mentioned that they have a friend (married male with 3 kids +wife) who will , from now on be dressing as a lady , changing his name to cherie and will undergo hormone treatment and get his knob chopped off in about 18 months......my sister in law has expressed a concern that i will be unable to contain/restrain myself at social gatherings and has said that she doubts that i will be able to be in the same room with cherie without letting the side down...........:mad::mad::eek::eek:??????

despite living in sydney for nearly 20 years...!! believe me i've seen it all...!!

poll to follow.....and yes i have got pics but **** me my life won't be worth living .....!!

does anyone have any input at all....!!

shocked of tunbridge wells..!!

Firstly, I'm rather glad that you are not posting pictures. Would that be kind ?

Secondly, a dear friend of mine told me three years ago that they are undergoing a sex change. It was a shock that I struggled to get my head round. But that was me, being selfish, not wanting to recognise the stress that my friend had been under so long. It was all about me.

They have started the procedure, and I will be there for him- helping him (her) to come to terms with some of the ridicule and abuse that he (her) has received.

Try and imagine what it would be like for you if the situation was different, the mocking looks, the fear of other people's reactions, simply because you were becoming....yourself. That's what I did and seeing my masculine mate in women's clothes is no longer an issue, because I don't actually see the clothes anymore- I just see her.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
my brother in law and his wife have just mentioned that they have a friend (married male with 3 kids +wife) who will , from now on be dressing as a lady , changing his name to cherie and will undergo hormone treatment and get his knob chopped off in about 18 months......my sister in law has expressed a concern that i will be unable to contain/restrain myself at social gatherings and has said that she doubts that i will be able to be in the same room with cherie without letting the side down...........:mad::mad::eek::eek:??????

despite living in sydney for nearly 20 years...!! believe me i've seen it all...!!

poll to follow.....and yes i have got pics but **** me my life won't be worth living .....!!

does anyone have any input at all....!!

shocked of tunbridge wells..!!

fukim :sheep:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
chrome sucks.......i just got home to be notified that i have 6 replies to this thread but it's just the same old pointy stick , shame shame on you for finding humour in a pal who wants to be a lady....well bugger me , obviously i am stuck in the 70's and deserve to be pilloried for attempting a mirthful angle at what can only be described as an unusual situation .......for your further information there are a number of words which we have been asked not to use in cherie's presence.......operation , transgender , hose and sausage ....i kid you not....:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here