Awful news from Kilmarnock after cup final win

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Supposedly after the amazing win of Kilmarnock vs Celtic, Liam Kelly who is a player for Kilmarnock and played in the superb win vs Celtics dad had a heart attack after the game and passed away.
Liam was then told soon after before he collected his winners medal, what a awful experience for himself as his dad saw a highlight in his footballing career and life and then boom from highest high to lowest low.
The team was supposedly celebrating on pitch and then one to one was told about Liams dad and gradually changed from celebrations to condolences.
Sooo sad i just wanted to make this comment as been a real bad one this weekend for lows eg Fabrice and now this.
I hope all families and friends of both Liam Kelly and Fabrice can get some strength and push on, I really hope Fabrice himself can also make a full recovery.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Supposedly after the amazing win of Kilmarnock vs Celtic, Liam Kelly who is a player for Kilmarnock and played in the superb win vs Celtics dad had a heart attack after the game and passed away.
Liam was then told soon after before he collected his winners medal, what a awful experience for himself as his dad saw a highlight in his footballing career and life and then boom from highest high to lowest low.
The team was supposedly celebrating on pitch and then one to one was told about Liams dad and gradually changed from celebrations to condolences.
Sooo sad i just wanted to make this comment as been a real bad one this weekend for lows eg Fabrice and now this.
I hope all families and friends of both Liam Kelly and Fabrice can get some strength and push on, I really hope Fabrice himself can also make a full recovery.

Yeah. A bad weekend for football Gareth. :(

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Don't you just love us English. The most ignorant population in the world for attempting and learning a foreign language and the first to laugh at others if their English isn't perfect

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports