Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Away tickets bug

joelveltman

Nov 3, 2023
Has anyone ever had any issues with away fixtures not showing for them?

Until yesterday afternoon I was able to see Chelsea listed, but it’s since disappeared. I’ve been sent a direct link to the tickets that results in an error message.

I have enough loyalty points, I’ve tried several devices/browsers, cleared browsing data, and my friend was able to allocate a ticket to me, but as far as my account is concerned, that fixture isn’t there. It even appears when I log out.

I’ve spoken to the club who have insisted there is no problem, and to call if it happens again, although that’s not much use when trying to buy tickets as soon as they become available.

Has anyone faced this and found any solution/had it solve itself?

Cheers!

joelveltman

Nov 3, 2023
Typically since I made this post it’s reappeared! Fortunately I’ll be in Athens so can’t make that game, but a bit concerning for future games where you need to be on at 8:59…

BBJ

Aug 9, 2023
Has anyone ever had any issues with away fixtures not showing for them?

Until yesterday afternoon I was able to see Chelsea listed, but it’s since disappeared. I’ve been sent a direct link to the tickets that results in an error message.

I have enough loyalty points, I’ve tried several devices/browsers, cleared browsing data, and my friend was able to allocate a ticket to me, but as far as my account is concerned, that fixture isn’t there. It even appears when I log out.

I’ve spoken to the club who have insisted there is no problem, and to call if it happens again, although that’s not much use when trying to buy tickets as soon as they become available.

Has anyone faced this and found any solution/had it solve itself?

Cheers!
I have had the same problem with the Chelsea away game never showing on any device I have tried. All the other away games are showing. I have 221 points on ST

joelveltman

Nov 3, 2023
I have had the same problem with the Chelsea away game never showing on any device I have tried. All the other away games are showing. I have 221 points on ST
Is it showing for you now? I’m on 225, so similar points - wonder if there was something weird going on with point allocations/brackets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here