gloucester
can not wait to sit in that!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Villa Park 12.jpg
    Villa Park 12.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 332

D

Deleted User X18H

Thats the Doug Ellis I went there for Villa V WBA last year and thats where I sat with the home fans?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Thats the Doug Ellis I went there for Villa V WBA last year and thats where I sat with the home fans?

Likewise when I went to see Villa play Arsenal a couple of years back, pretty sure the away fans were sat in the seats in the foreground of the picture. Wherever you sit at Villa the view of the pitch is excellent, should be a good atmosphere too if the Albion can fill a whole stand.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
if we have requested the North stand, maybe we are going for the full 7000?

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
We will get the whole of the upper north stand and a section of the upper doug ellis stand. 6300 tickets i reckon. Thats what cardiff got in the league cup this season when i went.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
We will get the whole of the upper north stand and a section of the upper doug ellis stand. 6300 tickets i reckon. Thats what cardiff got in the league cup this season when i went.

I think you've got it spot-on there. Villa won't be giving up the whole of the North Stand: only the top section. The majority of us will be in the Slug Ellis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here