Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Away shirt

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That has happened with my kids shirts in the past. You just take them back into the shop and they'll sort it for you. I would expect it has to be a current shirt though!

Cheers. I live too far away to be able to do this. I'm sure a hot iron will sort it. What could possibly go wrong?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Watching the great away performances in the Chelsea and Everton games triggered me to check out the club shop to buy the away shirt. I think the turquoise shirt is our best away kit in years and this season we have also probably had our best away performances.

But….the shirt has been sold out pretty much since the start of the season which is a huge lost opportunity. They’ve been out of stock for about 4 months! We’re a well managed club, but this seems to be an epic fail.

What’s going on? Maybe Nike can’t be bothered as our contract with them ends this season.

Adidas please, pretty please!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It's down to high demand and global supply chain issues. The factories that make the kit are booked for jobs months in advance so can't just drop everything to make a few thousand more Albion shirts.

This with bells on.

We seem to have a pocket of fans who take every opportunity to give the club a kick, even after 7 points from 3 matches, when they have little knowledge or understanding of how the industry operates. I think the club would rather have a few disappointed JCLs (for shirts) than be left with thousands of worthless stock.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Don’t care. The second the new stock arrives I’m IN!

The trouble is if they aren't due in until March, there will be no more than two months of the season left! Demand will crash overnight as next season it will become our third choice shirt, and the team will barely wear it.

I'm not even sure that our third choice shirt for this season, (the yellow one), has been worn at all thus far.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
The trouble is if they aren't due in until March, there will be no more than two months of the season left! Demand will crash overnight as next season it will become our third choice shirt, and the team will barely wear it.

I'm not even sure that our third choice shirt for this season, (the yellow one), has been worn at all thus far.
Might not be, if our contract does end this season, the we can't wear it at all next season.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Watching the great away performances in the Chelsea and Everton games triggered me to check out the club shop to buy the away shirt. I think the turquoise shirt is our best away kit in years and this season we have also probably had our best away performances.

But….the shirt has been sold out pretty much since the start of the season which is a huge lost opportunity. They’ve been out of stock for about 4 months! We’re a well managed club, but this seems to be an epic fail.

What’s going on? Maybe Nike can’t be bothered as our contract with them ends this season.

This guy claims to have a new medium for sale, mint condition and colour, don’t know if it’s still available or if he’d ship here though:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KitSwap/comments/rix8yu/for_sale_brighton_and_hove_albion_kits_us/

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Here's hoping

A tie up with Aertex/Bukta/Fred Perry please

All yellow away

Leisurewear tie-in with Hollister would appear to be a 'shoe-in' somewhere down the line shirley?

KIC_357-2325-0840-900_prod1.jpeg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

Still don’t care. I love the shirt and look forward to cutting a dash in it while out running along the Basingstoke Canal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here