Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Pub Huddersfield

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Gas Club near the ground is always welcoming and cheap.

Not modern but a good laugh.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The one at the station for me or where is the Sportsman in relation to the station ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There is a pub just by Armitage Bridge Cricket ground ( near the Church) that I tend to go to.

Does a lovelly Meat and Potato Pie

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The one at the station for me or where is the Sportsman in relation to the station ?

The sportsman is out of the station turn right then under the viaduct.

The Head of steam is to the left of the main station and the Kings head to the right as you face the station building both good pubs.

There also just finished being built a 2 for 1 food pub of the way to the ground worth a visit if you have kids in tow.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
There's is also the Rat and Ratchet and the Star Inn at Folly Hall, good pubs but wrong side of the town centre though.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
An Andrew Jones pie is what you want up here. Will be starting in the Sportsman at about 12 hopefully. Then a couple more before kickoff round and about. Possibly a couple of town fans in tow as well. If anyone is up on teh Friday evening whould be a couple of us having beer sand a curry that night.

Just hope the weather behaves - still freezing up here at least there is underpitch heating at the Galpharm.

brightonbaz

Feb 22, 2009
An Andrew Jones pie is what you want up here. Will be starting in the Sportsman at about 12 hopefully. Then a couple more before kickoff round and about. Possibly a couple of town fans in tow as well. If anyone is up on teh Friday evening whould be a couple of us having beer sand a curry that night.

Just hope the weather behaves - still freezing up here at least there is underpitch heating at the Galpharm.

You working in Hudds?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Right local boy or girls, need some lunch and booze so where best for both and prepared to sample local fare

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Right local boy or girls, need some lunch and booze so where best for both and prepared to sample local fare

thinking exactly the same! sportsman looks a good bet! we are having a couple in manchester so arriving in hudds at 1..should be enough time for some munch and a pint

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
As mentioned in my post above, The Aspley just off the ring road as you get into town does food. Its by a new premier inn which is being bulit, and next to the sainsburys, by the canal. You can also park there for the game (10 minute walk). Plenty of places in the town centre as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here