Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away matches are highly recommended

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
Well done to all the away supporters yesterday,

If u have never been to a Brighton away match make a point of seeing one.
Not once have I been to an away match where we didn’t sing as loud or louder than the home team.
Although we were losing yesterday the Brighton support continued till the very end, and always with such passion!

Away matches are highly recommended
:bowdown:

:albion: :albion:

Last edited:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
i love awya matches, always go to as many as i can, travel all over the place and only once have i thought we didnt put on a gd performance (the fans this is) QPR on new years day, i was really hung over and think most of us were so dont remember us being as loud as usual! yesterday i thinkt eh fans THAT STAYED til the end were incredible :clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:
Yes I wish I could go one day when I'm old enough.

From ,

Ernest aged 8 1/2

I'm sure Daddy Beachy will take you one day.

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
not once i dont think did our whole block sing together like we usually do at away matches.. everybody sitting down made a big difference i think

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
brighton2win said:
not once i dont think did our whole block sing together like we usually do at away matches.. everybody sitting down made a big difference i think
you were still louder than the reading lot. i was sitting by the halfway line on the left as you wouldve seen it and apart from when they scored you were a lot louder:clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Repugnant Toad said:
Poor turnout yesterday, and I don't remember us ever being so quiet at a game.

It was quite a good turnout though not so many as I have seen there.
Better than the Friday night in 2003 but not as good as the August Sat 2004.

Quiet? No, it wasn't quiet. Barely 5 mins passed without one chant or another going.
I've been at far worse. Hull away springs to mind just this season.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Repugnant Toad said:
Poor turnout yesterday, and I don't remember us ever being so quiet at a game.
you werent quiet RT as ive said before you were louder than reading, even the reading fans around me commented on the noise

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
I'm sure Daddy Beachy will take you one day.

Daddy Beachy will be taken the mother-in-law to Southampton :lolol:

1066gull

Great atmosphere and loved it, just think our stadium will be like the Madjeski, but have 1,500 less seats.

:clap2:

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Yorkie said:
Quiet? No, it wasn't quiet.

I stand corrected ...

The chants died out almost as soon as they started - worst of the year for me. McGhee's white-flag gameplan probably didn't help, as we had little to get behind.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Repugnant Toad said:
I stand corrected ...

The chants died out almost as soon as they started - worst of the year for me. McGhee's white-flag gameplan probably didn't help, as we had little to get behind.

I'll agree to disagree with you there. I heard chants going on for a while. Maybe the left side Brighton boys were better than the right side after all :lolol:

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
yes there were many chants but there was only the area of us at the back standing and a few rows infront who actually seemed to be joining in, its also the worst atmosphere this season so far for me RT.

for example when singing favourite chants that usually everybody gets up for and stands up, i saw bakesy standing up amognst a load of sitters.. it was strange because i thought everybody would be singing yesterday and the atmosphere was going to be good

but if we still sounded louder than reading then thats all good ;)

1066gull

Yorkie said:
I'll agree to disagree with you there. I heard chants going on for a while. Maybe the left side Brighton boys were better than the right side after all :lolol:

Meh. I really must protest. Much of the right side wasn't filled up, and the block nearest to the home fans on the right was empty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here